GINEVRI offers maintenance contracts and services, in-house repair, as well as staff training and update to its clients and suppliers
Technical Support Service
GINEVRI offers all the technical support services for its equipment through its technician and authorized distributors. They will take care to receive and resolve all your requests for technical support.
GINEVRI provides its technician and distributors the opportunity to attend periodical training and upgrading courses in healthcare facilities and in its headquarter in Albano Laziale (Rome) to meet the following requirements:
- Update on technical knowledge of devices, periodic maintenance operations, knowledge and possession of protocols and checklists to conduct these operations, in accordance with the instructions provided with the devices;
- Training in control and verification systems of the operations that must be performed on each device;
- Insurance of full compliance with the Directive 93/42/EEC, also for the post-market surveillance and traceability of devices;
- Presence of qualified trained and constantly updated personnel on our devices.
- Use of original consumables, as manufacturer, to be able to carry out operations on the device, without altering the original safety and functionality conditions, which would cause the decay of the CE mark;
This provides the maximum value of our equipment and, consequently, a minimal responsibility for the user.
Maintenance contracts for Italian Customers
- Full Service maintenance contracts – type A:
- Spare parts and consumables excluded.
- Scheduled maintenance visits.
- Guaranteed extra unlimited fixed price interventions.
- Full risk maintenance contracts – type B:
- Spare parts included, consumables excluded.
- Scheduled maintenance visits.
- Unlimited calls on call without additional costs.
Equipment rental contracts
By renting GINEVRI equipment directly from the manufacturer, the customer will always be sure of having medical devices in perfect working order and periodic scheduled preventive interventions, thus freeing himself from the maintenance management of the device and reducing machine downtime. It is also possible to integrate the consumable material in these contracts according to the customer’s needs.
Services not included in the contracts are available on request, such as electrical safety checks and additional instrumental assessments.
Ability to purchase specific service packages for each device.
Interventions on call
In the event of failures that cannot be repaired on site, the equipment can be sent to our headquarters in Albano Laziale (Rome), where our team will provide for their complete functional recovery.
Technical Assistance (WORDWIDE)
The customer can request any technical intervention on GINEVRI’s products to our closer authorized distributor.
Our headquarter’s team always assists and support our distributor’s technicians during the repair process of any possible malfunction and failure detected in the use of our equipments.
Original spare parts and consumables
GINEVRI provides the availability of original spare parts and consumables for all its products. The customer can refer to the headquarter (for Italian territory) or local distributor for any request of the material.
This is essential in order to perform operations on the device, without altering the original conditions of safety and functionality, which would cause the decay of the CE mark.
Training and Upgrade
A full knowledge of the medical devices provides greater experience, increases efficiency and productivity in the healthcare facilities, helping to maintain a constant level the safety product standards. For this reason GINEVRI provides its customers, technician and distributors the opportunity to attend training and upgrading courses both at the customer that at headquarters in Albano Laziale (Rome).
Our technicians will form the medical staff on our devices, their use and the most frequent problems as required, to ensure the proper use of the equipment.
Repairs at our laboratories
The customer can send the equipment at our laboratories in Albano Laziale (Rome) directly after our authorization or by the closer authorized distributor, if the damage can’t be solved on site.
Our headquarter’s team will restore the original performances of device and will send it back, after following all the proper check out procedures required by the quality standards.
By communicating the operational needs of your department, you will have the opportunity to enter into Service Contracts that can be customized according to the type of equipment, the annual working hours and / or the number of analyzes.